Registration is Disabled
Amma has her Food Handlers Permit - Do you?
For anyone that may be volunteering at Amma's programs and handling food, including food prep, dinner serving and cleanup, it is a requirement that, you must have a valid Washington State food handlers permit. You can easily get your food handlers permit for $10 online at: www.foodworkercard.wa.gov. Once you get your permit, or if you already have your valid Washington State food handlers permit, please email a copy to PNWSevaTeam@gmail.com so we can keep it on file during the program.
Let us know if you need any assistance or have questions at PNWSevaTeam@gmail.com.
|Total Required||Total Filled||Critical Required||Critical Filled|
2013 Pacific Northwest Program
Welcome to Amma's Seva Signup Website!
- Use this website to register for sevas during up and coming Amma events.
- Log in and register for your sevas during Amma's US Tours.
- View available sevas by selecting Find Sevas on the top menu.
- To see your sevas, select the Seva Basket () by your name at the top. To hide the Seva Basket, select it again.
- If you have questions about a page, the page help icon in the upper right corner will help you.
Wed. May 22 - Assorted Times
Hyatt Program Setup:
Thurs. May 23 @ 9am - Until Done
Fri. May 24th. Morning: 10am, Evening 7pm - End of Darshan
Retreat Day 1:
Sat. May 25th @ 3pm - End of Evening Darshan
Retreat Day 2:
Sun May 26th @ 8am - End of Evening Darshan
Retreat Day 3:
Mon. May 27th @ 8am - End of Morning Darshan
Atma Puja and Devi Bhava:
Mon. May 27th @ 5pm - End of Devi Bhava
Hyatt Program Breakdown:
After Darshan - Until Done